**~Sign up for the giveaway is now closed. I will post the winner later this evening.
Thanks so much to all that entered and participated in the Cottage Charm Giveaway Day!~**
Its time for the 2nd annual Cottage Charm Giveaway! (Yes, I know...I'm coming in kinda late)
Kim from Twice Remembered Cottage~One Woman's Cottage Life , is once again hosting this blogwide giveaway of cottage goodies. Check out all of the participants and their offerings by clicking the link on the sidebar.
Here at Niesz Vintage Home ...and fabric, I've put together some vintage floral fabrics and bits of lace trimmings. (I'm sure I'll be adding a few extra goodies to the pack, as well).
The first fabric is a pink and cream faille with swags of roses and scrolls. It measures 17"W x 20"L. The second piece is perfect for a large cottage pillow; it measures 23"W x 21"L.
You'll also receive various pieces of crocheted lace and machine made lace, wonderful for sewing projects or collages.
Now, I can already hear some of you saying..."Kim, those fabrics are lovely, but I don't sew!"
Well, we have thought of that and so we also have an alternate giveaway gift.
A wristlet/clutch and matching key chain made by me. It incorporates a funky vintage 1960's fabric of pink and yellow squares with one of the new Amy Butler prints.
1. Anyone is welcome. US and international bloggers, regular posters, lurkers, first time visitors, ...really anyone.
2. I have to be able to contact you. If you have an active blog, great! If you don't, you'll need to make sure I get your email address. (you can contact me from the side bar)
3. Just leave a comment on THIS post between now and 3:00pm EST Saturday May 31st. I'll lock the comments at that time.
4. A winner will be chosen and announced in the evening on Saturday May 31st.
5. You can choose either the fabric and lace package OR the wristlet and keychain package.