Thursday, October 11, 2012

Print and Pattern


My love for prints and patterns goes beyond fabrics.  These little bowls, for example, caught my eye last week at Anthropologie and just had to come home with me.

They are so pretty with fun colors and prints on the inside and out.  And at just $8.00 a piece, they were an affordable splurge.  :)
Then earlier this week I spotted these cute little journals at TJMaxx.

Great colors and flower patterns!  And get this...just $1.99 for the pack of 4!  How could I not get them? lol  They are a nice size to fit in my purse and will come in handy for jotting down notes or to do lists. And they look pretty sitting on my night stand.

Just a couple of little things that made me smile this week. :)
Its a crisp and sunny fall day here in Ohio, hope everyone is enjoying autumn!

3 comments:

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Great finds! Just beautiful. Enjoy!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Oh joy! I heart Anthropologie. Those bowls perfectly represent today's colors -- brilliant blue sky and crisp Autumn leaves.

Valerie Boersma said...

Kimberly, I have a weakness for great combinations of prints and patterns too! Had I been in your shoes, I have to say the bowls and journals would have come home with me as well! :)

It's looking more fall like here too, and I'm so glad! I can't wait to bring home some pumpkins to complete my autumn decorating :)