Monday, August 3, 2009

Vintage Fabrics, Feedsacks, and a Little Getaway

Sorry for the unplanned blogging break. Hubby had some time off work, so we were busy with a few projects around the house and even managed a little getaway to Salt Fork Lake State park.
Of course, a little fabric hunting was also included. :)
I found the two adorable feedsacks pictured above. The red and yellow one features flowers and butterflies and the pink (my favorite!) has flowers, clover, lily of the valley, and tiny mushrooms. Too cute! I'll get these inspected, photographed, and on the website in the next few days.
I also came across some nice vintage 35" width fabric yardage. And a cutie pie Dutch girl fabric. Its a Puritan Print design called "HILDA". So sweet!
Well, I've got fabrics to clean and hang on the line. Have a great week, everyone.

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Sweet finds!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome Back! Hope ya had fun. Wonderful fabric rinds!

Stacy said...

Love the Dutch girl fabric.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

some lovely fabric finds!

Embellished Bayou said...

What cute fabrics! Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting on my memoboard. Be sure & come back by and enter my giveaway!

{kimmymade} said...

All are really lovely! You have a wonderful eye (and enviable collection), but you are already knew that I though that :-)

Unknown said...

What a cute fabrics...
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
thanks a lot for these.... keep them coming....


--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security