Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eyeglass Case and Coin Purse Sets

My vintage scrap fabric bin was getting a little too full again, so I had to sew up a few small accessories. For these sets I used a few of my 1960's fabrics. I thought they would be fun for summer. I think this green and blue is my favorite of the bunch. I made an extra sunglasses case for myself. :-)
These are available on the website, but if you have some pretty scraps you need to use up, why not make yourself a new set to take to the pool. :-)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the purses and if it is ok with you I will be copying your idea as I have lots of little bits of fabric which would be suitable. Thanks for the idea.
Beverley
www.beverleylovestosew.blogspot.com

KaHolly said...

These are just precious!! You are so clever. ~karen

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Thanks!
Happy sewing, Beverley! :-)

rochambeau said...

Beautiful!!

Kathy said...

Such cute sets and that fabric is totally right back in style!

KaHolly said...

I had to come back and look again, I was so impressed! Your own creations? ~karen

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Thank you Karen!
I don't use a pattern (which is why they're all a little different shape), if that's what you mean.

But I'm certainly not the first to make a padded eyeglass case or coin pouch. :-)

Unknown said...

These eyeglass case is looking so nice colorful and impressive.
progressive lenses

Stacy said...

The eyeglass case and coin purse sets are very pretty. I like the green and blue, too. Hope you have a happy fourth!

Katherine said...

These are great! Pretty and very practical. I could collect these like some women collect shoes! Love them.