Sunday, April 15, 2007

My First Blog Post

New to the blog scene...this is my very first post.
I'll be sharing pictures of decorating projects, my favorite vintage fabric and flea market finds, and also some fun and easy weekend sewing projects.
I love the casual cottage look and I'm slightly obsessed with vintage fabrics. My shelves are stacked to the ceiling with barkcloth, ticking, and quilting fabrics from the 1930's thru 50's and have an entire website devoted to them.
Niesz Vintage Fabric & Design
www.nieszvintagefabric.com
Stop back soon...I've got a living room make-over going on. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog scene! I don't have a blog and admire those who do--with all the photo posting, scanning, hmmm....well, it's all I can do to figure out my sewing machine. Nothing like a free drawing to draw others to your blog, right? But if one is going to all the trouble to do the blog thing, one needs readers. I'll stay around and check up every day. Good luck.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi Carolr, You're too sweet! Thanks for the nice welcome.