Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kitchen Linen Gift Set

I've been "scrap busting" again! This week I made another kitchen towel and pot holder gift set for a friend of mine. Its part of a belated anniversary/house warming gift.
I used several of my older Amy Butler fabrics along with linen. I don't know the colors of her kitchen, but I know she likes earth tones, so I'm hoping these will blend in. :-)

We've also been doing some demo work on the new house. We have removed all the carpet and trim moldings in the bedrooms and hallway, I have the master bedroom painted, wallpaper has been removed from the hall bath, and the hardwood flooring is acclimating in the house and waiting to be installed. I'll have a few very boring photos to share with you soon.

Stay warm, everyone! Its frigid here...brrrrrr

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

A warm and wonderful gift! Love those Amy fabrics paired with linen. Hopefully your holidays aren't too hectic.

My Casa Bella said...

Such a pretty kitchen set, I love them!
Can't wait to see your before/after pictures of the new house!
hugs
MCB

Unknown said...

Are you keepin warm or stuck inside? I can't get out today..it's still slick over here and still snowing!! Got the phones on call forwarding and the laptop so the orders for flowers goes on.
The towels turned out great! Reckon I'll get to finish my tree and get more done here.