Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Latest Vintage Fabric Finds from Indiana


Mom and I took a little trip to Indiana this past weekend.  We stayed at the lodge in Brown County State Park and ate lots of good food and did a tasting at the local winery. We also shopped the nearby antique malls and I managed to find some pretty fabrics!


In the pink floral category we have a trio of valance panels with pretty bouquets in pinks and aqua, a light weigh cotton lawn with salmon-y pink rugosa roses (or maybe cherry blossoms?), and 3 yards of a small scale print of tiny roses and gray daisies.


I also found a few red fabrics.  A cute kitchen print, a nautical themed novelty print, and several yards of a diamond geometric in red white and blue.


And last, I found a fun set of napkins with a Scandinavian type design.  I have no idea what I'll do with them, but they were just so bright and cheery I had to bring them home.  :)
I'll be getting some of the fabrics on the website today (the ones I can part with, anyway).
Its waaayyy too hot here in Ohio this week to do any work outside, so I think I'll probably start on a slipcover project I've been putting off. 
Stay cool, everyone and have a great week!

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

You scored big time. LOVE the kitchen print and those napkins are sweet. The thrill of the hunt -- but the find it even better.

Katherine said...

Beautiful fabric finds!

My Casa Bella said...

Oh my love those fabrics, they're gorgeous! What will you make with them all, they're almost too pretty to cut up.....lol
MCB

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi Arlene!
I have plans for the pretty pink floral cotton lawn. I'm thinking of a light weight summer infinite scarf, maybe pairing it with lace. :)

Kimberly